Hannah Smet began her employment with Schwab Legal Group, LLC in May 2012. Throughout law school, Hannah served on the board of the Women Law Students Association, as Public Relations Coordinator and Vice President, and participated in the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court Competition. Hannah volunteered for the William Mitchell Self-Help Clinic, helping patrons fill out family law paperwork and navigate the family law court system.
While attending school full time and working for Schwab Legal Group, LLC, Hannah worked as a law clerk and certified student attorney at the Dakota County Attorney’s Office Child Support Enforcement Division. Hannah appeared in over 130 court proceedings, including child support, child custody, paternity, and divorce matters. While at Schwab Legal Group, Hannah has assisted in many diverse areas of the law, primarily practicing in the areas of collections, estate planning, family law, small claims, and real estate.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI; Bachelors of Arts in History, Gender and Women Studies; Certificate in African Studies
- William Mitchell College of Law, Saint Paul, MN; Juris Doctorate
- Title Law Boot Camp, National Business Institute, 2019
- Commercial Real Estate Loan Documentation, Landmines and Challenges, National Business Institute, 2019
- Conducting Due Diligence for Real Estate Transactions and Sales, National Business Institute, 2018
- Using LLCs in Real Estate Acquisitions, National Business Institute, 2018
- Young Professionals of Fond du Lac
- Propel Oshkosh
- Oshkosh Noon Kiwanis
- Winnebago County Legal Aid Clinic
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member of Board of Directors for FDL Credit Union